God's Plan





Good Morning Everyone!! I hope you're enjoying your morning. I have been enjoying mine and have listened to the rain as God let it fall to water his garden and care for all that He's created.  I love how God takes care of us. We may not always see it at first, but when we take the time to look deeper we see it. 

I am writing because I was thinking through the hurt, the pain, the challenges I have faced whether they be by injury, surgery or other obstacles that have come up in my life God is sovereign. He knew the plans He had for me. He knew how I would go through these things. Just as He says in Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not evil, to give you a future and a hope."

He knew the struggle, He placed the right people in my life to influence me in the direction He would have me go. Even if I wanted to be stubborn and not want to comply at first, but in the end, I do and did; I was very blessed. I was very blessed with what He taught me through the struggle, through the challenges. So I challenge you to step out,  walk out in faith when you think you can't He's there, He's by your side -- Take it up!!! Walk with Him!!

Have a great day Moms!!

0 comments: