Beautiful Saturday


Good Afternoon, Everyone!! Hope you're having a blessed Saturday. It's been a busy day for us here. My husband has been busy, hard working to do things for himself and for our family. I love him so much!! Our son has been busy doing things he likes as well as helping around the house. He's been helping me with tasks as well. I love him, he is one of the best gifts from God. I have been trying to do things on the computer for my husband. I am hoping that I am doing what he's looking for. I also have been looking at my next books to review. I hope to have a good one to write about. 

Upcoming news, our Mom's Connect Group will be doing the book "From Grouchy to Great: Finding Joy In The Journey Of Motherhood" by Ruth Schwenk. A description I will share with you about the book. All of us moms, struggle to keep it all together sometimes. The battle for Jesus to reign in our hearts and through our emotions is a fight we all face every day. The good news is that we don't have to battle alone. This is a resource filled with real life stories to strengthen and encourage you that the battle can be won by God's grace and wisdom. I hope this helps. 

I must say that these last weeks have been challenging with pain from my injury back in April. I have been keeping my attitude in check with God's grace. I have been going to the throne when I feel defeated or that I can't control it anymore. He's been there to lift me, hold me, wipe my tears - I mean in taking me from a tear stained face to a face glowing with a smile and feeling that I can do this!! I love how our Lord does this. There are so many things He does for us in our lives that we see and don't see. We may take things for granted, but we need to slow down and thank Him for what He does even if we don't see it. His love for us is unconditional, never ending. Go to the throne! I saw this quote today and decided to make a picture with it. I will share it with you. 
May you have a wonderful weekend. Will be thinking of you all as your children start or have started school and we get adjusted to the new schedules. 

Have a great day Moms!!

0 comments: