The Battles in Our Lives



Good Evening, Moms!!! I pray that you're doing well. I am sure you're days are eventful; praying you are able to get some Mom time. I know when I do I cherish every second. 

When we are in a battle we sometimes can be confused, unsure, unable to discern and the list could go on. I will end it there though. I know when I am under attack I try not to be anxious, this is something that I am working on. I know that it will take time, but God is walking by my side through the battles. He's the calm in my storm. The verse that comes to mind for me referring back to being anxious is found in 1 Peter 5: 7 "Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you." I look at that verse "give all your worries" -- give all your anxieties to God, to God why? Why, because He cares about you!!! Don't let the anxiety take you over. Don't let it get you to say, "I can't do this, I am not strong enough..." You are strong enough, You have God by your side. He will walk this with you.

We as Moms go to battle for our children. When someone offends them or harms them in any way we are on the battlefield to protect our children. When someone offends or harms a family member same thing we are out there on the battlefield fighting for our family member to protect them.  We just want what is best. To be the best at fighting on that battlefield we need to be in our prayer closets, becoming, being the best prayer warrior God has. We also need to be out there on the battlefield being trained by God to fight against the attacks of the enemy. Are you ready to join God's Army, to be His Prayer Warrior?? 


Have a great day Moms!!

0 comments: