A Great Devotional









Greetings everyone! I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed this devotional. I had an experience that when I read another devotional then this one I found they coincided. I love when God does that. I have learned to pay attention when He does this because I find there is a lesson to be learned. I found the devotional very relatable to my life in ways.  This one part stuck out for me; Gloria Gaither once said, “When we read of the great Biblical leaders, we see that it was not uncommon for God to ask them to wait, not just a day or two, but for years, until God was ready for them to act." I found this even true with God's healing. I had a medical mystery with my chest. This took over ten years to finally repair. I am happy now that things are better, but it was a long road; glad I kept my faith and trusted God for His healing. I am now able to help others that struggle too. This experience has changed me in so many ways. I am planning on sharing this with some friends. I was given a copy for my personal review. My review is my opinion alone. 

I would also like to share something special with you as well. The Author, Mary Rodman has been in contact with me. I received a message from her asking who asked me to do the review on her book. She also thanked me for the wonderful review that I wrote about her book. I was so blessed that she took the time to write me. I have since been in correspondence with her and I am blessed.



0 comments: